Monday, December 18, 2017

#ESVIlluminatedBible Book Review #FlyBy

*I received the product in this post for free.  All opinions are my own.


Check it Out!  I have been so fascinated with Bible Journaling for a while. Not too long ago I got a really awesome jouranling kit but I had never acquired a proper journaling Bible.  So when I recently had the opportunity to receive one I was super excited! 

The ESV Illuminated Bible is absolutely gorgeous!  It is a hard covered large Bible that includes over 500 beautiful hand-lettered gold ink illustrations PLUS over 250 hand-lettered margin verses.   


Printed on thick cream colored paper, this Bible's single column text format and wide margins provide plenty of space to add your own notes, prayers, stickers or drawings.
Illustrated by Dana Tanamachi this elegant Bible includes the full ESV text with another 100 plus illustrations.  



This Bible has everything you need to inspire the creative journaler in you. With black letter text and bold gold designs this Bible is absolutely stunning.  It comes in it's own case that mimicks the Bible itself. 



I'm not kidding when I tell you that these pictures do not do this book justice.  It's a work of art in itself.  What a beautiful and inspiring way to engage you to create and meditate on God's word.  


I can not wait to get started with my new journaling journey with this Bible.  This would make an amazing gift idea for anyone!  
Get more info at IlluminatedBible.org and you can purchase this product on Amazon HERE. 






“Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”):  Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this product. All opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.  I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.


1 comment:

  1. This looks like a beautiful Bible! I may be purchasing one for a dear friend of mine who I think will definitely appreciate it. Thank you for sharing your review!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...